Terms & Conditions
All Guests entering Dubai Garden Glow are subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Dubai Garden Glow Management.
- Welcome to Dubai Garden Glow – Dubai Garden Glow Season-7 is Now Open until 17th July 2022.
- Timing.: Sunday to Friday 4:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Saturdays and National Holidays 4:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M.
- The Booking (at the Counter) will be open till 10:15 P.M.
The entrance fee for ‘Glow Garden + Dinosaur Park + Art Park’ is AED 65 including 5% VAT.
The Magic Park is featured at an additional charge of AED 45 including 5% VAT.
- The ticket is valid for a single entry only.
- Tickets are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Professional shoots, including engagements, wedding, modeling, TV ads and other events requires prior approval from the management office.
- Opening and closing timings should be observed strictly.
- Please use proper passages, walkways, and exits allocated for such use.
- Outside Food, Drinks, and Smoking not permitted.
- Cars, Balls, Scooties, Bicycles, Hover boards, Pets are not allowed.
- Guests must follow all posted and verbal safety instructions provided by Dubai Garden Glow.
- Non-smoking zones at Dubai Garden Glow to be strictly followed.
- Animals or pets are not allowed inside the Dubai Garden Glow.
- Any instruction from the security personnel should be followed immediately without argument.
- Respectful attire must be worn at all times and Dubai Garden Glow reserves the right to refuse admittance to Guests with unacceptable attire.
- The management has all the right to expel any visitor from the park if found posing great threats to park assets or involves in miss conduct.
- Any damages arising due to negligence or non-compliance with mentioned instructions shall be sole responsibility of the visitor and their companions.
- Dubai Garden Glow reserves the right to change park timings, to temporarily close shows, attractions for the purposes of safety, maintenance without prior notice or any compensation.
- Dubai Garden Glow is not responsible or liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
For safety purposes, the cash counters will be closed in case of any natural calamity or waterlog occurring due to rains. No further entry will be allowed in such instances.
“HEALTH & SAFETY TIPS:
At Dubai Garden Glow, the safety of our guests and employees is our primary focus. In addition to our existing health and safety protocols, we have further enhanced our procedures in-line with the announcement of the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention and in accordance with the World Health Organization’s approved international practices. Here are some of the helpful tips and safety guidelines to keep you and your loved ones safe while enjoying your time with us.
- Temperature checks prior to entry
- Face masks are mandatory
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Social distancing is mandatory
- Use hand sanitizers when needed
- Contactless Payment Available
- Entertainment timings & operations adjusted
Note – In case of a medical emergency, the park(s) will implement a set of standard protocols adherent to WHO, DHA, Dubai Municipality, and other government authorities.”
The kind of personal information (any information that can be used to identify an individual) that we collect.
How this information is collected?
How this information may be used?
Whether the information is shared with anyone.
The policy applies to all services, departments and activities within Dubai Garden Glow that may require customers to submit personal information via channels including but not limited to online, phone, SMS, email, or physical correspondence.
What customer information do we collect?
1. In order to provide you with a full range of services, we sometimes need to collect personal information, which is any information that can be used to identify an individual.
2. Personal information collected includes but is not limited to name, company, gender, occupation, phone, email, mobile, fax , post box number, website, country and city depending on the activity.
3. Where correspondence is via email, we may save the content of your email, your email address and our correspondence with you.
How do we collect personally identifiable information?
1. When you interact with or sign up for any of our services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, partner development events, sales events, competitions, contact us via telephone or SMS us, participate in one of our discussion groups, speak at one of our events, create an account using our online registration system, sign up to our Facebook,/Linked In/Twitter page, download a document from our websites, give us feedback, register as a visitor at building receptions, seek emergency medical or security assistance, participate in our CSR activities or apply for a job with us, we may receive personal information about you.
2. We may also receive your personal information when you interact with our Sales Departments, Partner Relations Departments, Registration and Licensing Department, the Government Services Operations department, Asset Management and Sustainable Development Department, the Finance Department, the Procurement Department, Advertising and Venue Management Services Department and the Call Centre.
3. We collect customer information on our websites through event registration forms, document download forms, sales enquiry forms, general enquiry forms, customer feedback (Voice IT) forms and facilities management request forms (campus).
How do we use customer information?
1. We may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfilment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. Dubai Garden Glow will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so.
2. We may use information to provide updates on Dubai Garden Glow products and services. Dubai Garden Glow may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
3. Personal information is also used to keep the customer community informed of discounts, events, products and services that may be of interest to them.
4. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
5. Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED”
6. Recommended statement is “(Dubai Garden Glow) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
7. Refund/Return Policy: Dubai Garden Glow will not refund any Ticket purchased. Invalid/Expired Ticket are non-refundable, and no Ticket is valid for entrance.
8. Exchange of cash: “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
Will my information be disclosed to anyone else?
1. We do not share customer information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with other companies that are part of Dubai Garden Glow but the use will be limited to purposes detailed above. We may also share customer information with government departments or when we are under legal obligation to do so.
2. User information will be held in ether Dubai Garden Glow (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure addresses to prevent unauthorised access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard.
3. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computers hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. Dubai Garden Glow uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Dubai Garden Glow analyse data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help Dubai Garden Glow provide users with a better website, by enabling Dubai Garden Glow to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives Dubai Garden Glow access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with Dubai Garden Glow. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they so prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
4. Dubai Garden Glow regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
5. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order.
Contacting Us :
We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
DUBAI GARDEN GLOW
Zabeel Park Gate No. 6 UAE
Call: +971 559188126