Sunday to Friday 5 PM to 11 PM
Saturday & National Holidays 5 PM to 12 Midnight
For more information stay tuned for daily updates on our social pages or call to
The Nearest metro station is Max
It is well connected with dedicated taxi stand at the entrance of dubai garden glow
Nearest bus station is Al Jafilia.
You can still enter teamLab Planets Tokyo if you bring the tickets within the same day during the open hours. Please visit here and ask the staff nearby.
* Last Entrance one hour before the closing time.
If you purchased WEB tickets at teamLab Planets TOKYO’s Ticket Store, you can change the entry date and time when there are still tickets remaining.
However, date and time cannot be changed in the following cases.
・Tickets purchased through coupons
・If it’s already past 9:00 am of the day of admission
・When the date and time of the same ticket have been changed 3 times
・When the distributed QR tickets is not restored
※ For information about how to restore the distributed QR tickets, click here
・When the ticket type is different, or it is outside the sales period.
To change the admission date and time, click the Change Admission Date and Time button displayed in the My Ticket section of the QR ticket you wish to change and follow the procedure.
【I bought tickets at the Ticket Store, but am unable to go, I would like my tickets cancelled/refunded】
Tickets cannot be cancelled or refunded once purchased.
Thus, in the case of you bought your tickets through our website, you can change the date and time of entrance until 9:00am of the day of admission.
Please use the Change Admission Date and Time feature to change the time to your convenient time.
See here for changes to the admission time and date
【If I am unable to go to the venue due to emergency maintenance of the facilities, will the ticket I purchase be refunded?】
We may recall the tickets depending on the reason.
In the event of a recall, we will inform you of the recall in the following way.
・teamLab Planets TOKYO Ticket Store
・teamLab Planets TOKYO Official website
・teamLab Planets TOKYO Official Facebook
・teamLab Planets TOKYO Official Twitter
【What payment methods are available at the Ticket Store?】
The following payment methods are available when using teamLab Planets TOKYO Ticket Store.
When Purchasing as a DMM Member
・Credit Card (Visa/JCB/American Express/Diners)
*Cannot be paid for with DMM points.
When Purchasing as a Guest (Not Logged in as a DMM Member)
・Credit Card (Visa/Master/JCB/American Express/Diners)
*The UnionPay card is the generic term for credit cards and debit cards that can use the inter-bank payment network run by China UnionPay (UnionPay, official name China UnionPay).
When using UnionPay, you will be required to enter your UnionPay Card number on the UnionPay payment page.
See here for the UnionPay official site
We do not support paying in installments with credit or UnionPay cards.
One-time payments accepted only.
For details on credit card payments, see here
【When is the payment for tickets from the Ticket Store made?】
Payment will be made when your ticket purchase is complete.
*Withdrawal after payment depends on the closing date of the credit card company, so please contact your card company.
【Other than the ticket price, does the Ticket Store charge other fees, such as handling fees?】
The Ticket Store does not charge any fees other than the ticket price.
*Transportation as well as food and drink in the dining facilities at teamLab Planets TOKYO require a separate charge.
【Does the Ticket Store issue receipts for purchased tickets?】
Press the “ Receipt” button displayed on the QR ticket to display the receipt screen.
【Do prices listed at the Ticket Store include tax?】
All prices listed include tax. If you want to check the amount of consumption tax, please check the receipt. Click here for how to issue a receipt
【Is there any condition for purchasing and using the reduction for people with disabilities?】
The [People with disabilities Ticket] is a ticket with a discount for people with disabilities, who can attest a disability certificate.
For people using this ticket type, please make sure to buy the right ticket type, and prepare a certificate that you will have to show at the entrance.
– Certificates accepted by teamLab Planets TOKYO :
People with Physical disabilities, Intellectual disabilities, People with disabilities from WWII or any war casualties.
Also, the special discount is available for one person accompanying the person with disabilities.
*Only one person accepted.
*The person has to enter the facilities in the same time as the person with disabilities. Otherwise, they won’t be accepted inside the facilities.
At the venue, you can purchase your tickets either with cash or with a credit card. For the remaining number of same-day tickets, please check our website in advance.
See here to check the ticket sales status
For other questions, please click here
Ticket is valid only for Garden Glow + Dinosaur Park AED 70 including 5% VAT
Terms and Conditions
The kind of personal information (any information that can be used to identify an individual) that we collect.
How this information is collected?
How this information may be used?
Whether the information is shared with anyone.
The policy applies to all services, departments and activities within Dubai Garden Glow that may require customers to submit personal information via channels including but not limited to online, phone, SMS, email, or physical correspondence.
What customer information do we collect ?
1. In order to provide you with a full range of services, we sometimes need to collect personal information, which is any information that can be used to identify an individual.
2. Personal information collected includes but is not limited to name, company, gender, occupation, phone, email, mobile, fax , post box number, website, country and city depending on the activity.
3. Where correspondence is via email, we may save the content of your email, your email address and our correspondence with you.
How do we collect personally identifiable information ?
1. When you interact with or sign up for any of our services, activities or online content, such as newsletters, partner development events, sales events, competitions, contact us via telephone or SMS us, participate in one of our discussion groups, speak at one of our events, create an account using our online registration system, sign up to our Facebook,/Linked In/Twitter page, download a document from our websites, give us feedback, register as a visitor at building receptions, seek emergency medical or security assistance, participate in our CSR activities or apply for a job with us, we may receive personal information about you.
2. We may also receive your personal information when you interact with our Sales Departments, Partner Relations Departments, Registration and Licensing Department, the Government Services Operations department, Asset Management and Sustainable Development Department, the Finance Department, the Procurement Department, Advertising and Venue Management Services Department and the Call Centre.
3. We collect customer information on our websites through event registration forms, document download forms, sales enquiry forms, general enquiry forms, customer feedback (Voice IT) forms and facilities management request forms (campus).
How do we use customer information?
1. We may use such information for reasonable administrative purposes to enable the fulfilment of requests made and in accordance with any terms and conditions applicable. Dubai Garden Glow will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to third parties without a user’s permission or a requirement by law to do so.
2. We may use information to provide updates on Dubai Garden Glow products and services. Dubai Garden Glow may share information with carefully selected partners to provide related products and services but whenever asked for information users will be given the option to opt out and when you are subsequently contacted will be informed how to opt out in the future.
3. Personal information is also used to keep the customer community informed of discounts, events, products and services that may be of interest to them.
4. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
5. Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency: “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED”
6. Recommended statement is “(Dubai Garden Glow) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE”.
7. Refund/Return Policy: Dubai Garden Glow will not refund any Ticket purchased. Invalid/Expired Ticket are non-refundable, and no Ticket is valid for entrance.
8. Exchange of cash: “All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”.
Will my information be disclosed to anyone else ?
1. We do not share customer information with third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with other companies that are part of Dubai Garden Glow but the use will be limited to purposes detailed above. We may also share customer information with government departments or when we are under legal obligation to do so.
2. User information will be held in ether Dubai Garden Glow (or a third party with whom we have a contractual relationship) secure databases at a secure addresses to prevent unauthorised access. The systems used are configured with data encryption or scrambling technologies and industry standard.
3. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on a computers hard drive. Once the file is added it helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to users as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about user preferences. Dubai Garden Glow uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Dubai Garden Glow analyse data about web page traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Overall, cookies help Dubai Garden Glow provide users with a better website, by enabling Dubai Garden Glow to monitor which pages users find or do not find useful. A cookie in no way gives Dubai Garden Glow access to the user’s computer or any information about the user, other than the data the user chooses to share with Dubai Garden Glow. The user can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the users can usually modify their browser setting to decline cookies if they so prefer. The same can be done for the Website. However, this may prevent the user from taking full advantage of the Website.
4. Dubai Garden Glow regularly reviews its policies and amendments may be made and users’ continued use of the Website confirms their consent to the Website to use their information.
5. The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order.
Dubai Garden Glow, is a captivating and innovative family-friendly attraction located in the heart of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This enchanting endeavor blends the realms of art, technology, and nature to offer visitors an immersive experience like no other. With a dedicated team comprising visionary artists, engineers, designers, and horticulturists, Dubai Garden Glow aims to transcend conventional boundaries in entertainment and enlightenment.
As visitors explore the garden, they embark on a journey that blurs the lines between the natural and artificial worlds, creating a seamless connection between man-made marvels and the wonders of nature. The park is designed to challenge perceptions, inspiring a deeper understanding of the environment and the relationship between humanity and the natural world.
Dubai Garden Glow has drawn international acclaim, attracting tourists and locals alike to revel in its magical atmosphere. It has become a renowned permanent fixture on Dubai’s cultural and entertainment landscape, offering a series of distinct experiences, including the Dinosaur Park, Ice Park, and Art Park, among others.
This unique destination has not only captivated the hearts of visitors but has also earned its place in the cultural fabric of Dubai, adding to the city’s list of iconic attractions. As Dubai continues to evolve and thrive as a global metropolis, Dubai Garden Glow stands as a testament to the city’s commitment to pushing boundaries, both creatively and technologically, to create a borderless, awe-inspiring experience for all who visit.